||Cup Lemon Juice
||Cup Capers (Drained)
||Fillets Pollock Fillets Trident 4-6 oz. Skinless-Boneless-IQF (1/10 lbs.) 449512
||Taste Black Pepper
||Cup Parsley (Chopped)
1. Melt butter in a saucepan. Whisk in lemon juice and capers.
2. Place pollock fillets in a single layer in bottom of greased hotel pans.
3. Season with pepper; drizzle with caper sauce.
4. Bake at 450°F for 7-8 minutes, or until pollock flakes when tested with a fork.
5. To serve: Place two 3 oz. fillets or one 6 oz. fillets on each serving plate. Sprinkle each serving with ½ teaspoon parsley. Serve with spinach fettuccine, if desired.