||Cloves Garlic (Minced)
||TBSP Parsley (Chopped)
||Cup Lemon Zest
||Quarts Tomatoes (Diced)
||Needed Salt & Pepper
||lbs Flounder Fillets 4 oz. IQF (1/10 lb) 413124
1. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat; add garlic and cook, stirring 3 minutes.
2. Stir in parsley and zest; cook, stirring 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in shrimp and tomatoes; season with salt and pepper.
4. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
5. For each serving: Place one sole fillet in baking dish; top with 1/2 cup shrimp mixture. Broil 5-6 inches from heat source for approximately 5 minutes until fillet is opaque throughout and flakes easily. Plate to serve.